2 pounds eggplant
1. Preheat oven to 450 deg.
4 medium tomatoes
3 teaspoons fresh chopped coriander
1/2 cup ghee
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
2. Bake in the middle level of the oven for 1 hour or till very tender
3. While they are still warm, peel and crush the eggplants.
4. Heat oil and fry onions till soft and clear. Do not brown.
5. Add the tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add the eggplants and stir until mostly all liquid disappears and the mixture leaves the side.
7. Remove to bowl, sprinkle coriander and serve at once.
Click Here to Comment on This Recipe