red/yellow peppers whole
1. In a screw top jar combine the marinade ingredients together, shaking well.
courgettes, sliced in half lengthwise
aubergine, thickly sliced
sweet potatoes, thickly sliced
onions, cut in half
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 large clove garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons mixed summer herbs, finely chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2. Brush the vegetables with the marinade and leave to one side for at least half an hour to enable the flavors to develop.
3. Before barbecuing brush the vegetable pieces once again with the marinade and sprinkle over some extra seasoning.
4. Barbecue over a grill, turning frequently.
5. Alternatively, pierce each whole vegetable with a fork, place on a square of foil, add 2 tablespoons of marinade, wrap the square of foil around the vegetable and cook in the coals until soft.
Click Here to Comment on This Recipe